Arts and Medicine
Message from the Editor-in-Chief
Below are the latest Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy articles published online ahead of print publication.
- Echocardiographic guidance for diagnostic and therapeutic percutaneous procedures
- Computed tomography in the evaluation for transcatheter aortic valve implantation
- Cardiac rehabilitation past, present and future: An overview
- Acute coronary syndrome in HIV patients: From pathophysiology to clinical practice
- Angiotensin II type-2 receptor-specific effects on the cardiovascular system
- Low gradient "severe" aortic stenosis with preserved left ventricular ojection fraction
- Coronary CT angiography with prospective ECG-triggering: An effective alternative to invasive coronary angiography
- Lack of focus on cardiovascular disease in sub-Saharan Africa
- Intima Media Thickness Variability (IMTV) and its association with cerebrovascular events: A novel marker of carotid atherosclerosis?
- Bone marrow-derived cell therapy in chagasic cardiac disease: a review of pre-clinical and clinical results
- Imaging in the context of replacement heart valve development: Use of the Visible Heart methodologies
- Epicardial and thoracic fat - Noninvasive measurement and clinical implications
- Coronary artery calcium scoring, what is answered and what questions remain
- Non-invasive functional assessment using computed tomography: When will they be ready for clinical use?
- Heart failure in patients with normal coronary anatomy: Diagnostic algorithm and disease pattern of various etiologies as defined by cardiac MRI
- Post myocardial infarction of the left ventricle: The course ahead seen by cardiac MRI
- Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology on cardiovascular disease research
- Cardiac biomarkers: New tools for heart failure management
- African experiences of humanitarian cardiovascular medicine: The Cardiac Centre of St. Elizabeth Catholic General Hospital, Shisong
- Carina shift as a mechanism for side-branch compromise following main vessel intervention: Insights from three-dimensional optical coherence tomography